To Help You
Resources on marriage preparation, marriage, sex, and affair recovery
Marriage Preparation & Marriage
- Chapman, G. (2014). The five love languages: The secret to love that lasts. Chicago: Moody Publishing.
- Chow, Herman. (2013). Marriage preparation: For a life time of connection. 3rd Ed. ON. Self-publish.
- Gottman, J. (2015). The seven principles for making marriage work. Revised Ed. MA: Harmony.
- Keller, T. (2013). The meaning of marriage: Facing the complexities of commitment with the wisdom of God. Reprint Ed. Penguin Books.
- Johnson, S. (2008). Hold me tight: Seven conversations for a lifetime of love. NY: Hachette Book Group.
- Johnson, S. (2013). Love Sense: The revolutionary new science of romantic relationships. NY: Little, Brown and Company.
- Johnson, S. M. & Sanderfer, K. (2016). Created for connection: The “Hold me tight” guide for Christian couples. NY: Little, Brown and Company.
- Orlov, M. (2010). The ADHD Effect on Marriage: Understand and Rebuild Your Relationship in Six Steps. FL: Specialty Press/A.D.D. Warehouse.
- Sheffield, A. (2003). Depression Fallout: The Impact of Depression on Couples and What You Can Do to Preserve the Bond. NY: William Morrow.
- Davis, M. (2004). The sex-starved marriage: Boosting your marriage libido. NY: Simon & Schuster Paperbacks.
- Hanauer, J & J. (2008). Red hot touch: A head-to-toe handbook for mind-blowing orgasms. NY: Three Rivers Press.
- Kerner, I. (2010). She Comes First: The Thinking Man’s Guide to Pleasuring a Woman. NY: William Morrow.
- Penner, C., & Penner, J. (2010). The gift of sex: A guide to sexual fulfillment. Revised Ed. TN: Thomas Nelson.
- Perel, E. (2007). Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence. NY: Harper.
- Wheat, Ed & Wheat, Gaye. (2016). Intended for Pleasure: Sex Technique and Sexual Fulfillment in Christian Marriage, 4th Ed. MI: Baker Publishing Group.
- Glass, S. (2004). Not “Just friends”: Rebuilding trust and recovering your sanity after infidelity. Atria Books.
- Snyder, D., Baucom, D., & Gordon, K. (2007). Getting past the affair: A program to help you cope, heal, and move on – together or apart. NY: The Guilford Press.
- Spring, J. A., & Spring, M. (2012). After the affair. 2nd Ed. NY: William Morrow.