To Help You
Resources on marriage preparation, marriage, and affair recovery
Marriage Preparation & Marriage
- Chapman, G. (2004). The five love languages: How to express heartfelt commitment to your mate. Chicago: Northfield Publishing.
- Chow, Herman. (2013). Marriage preparation: For a life time of connection. 3rd Ed. ON. Self-publish.
- Cloud, H. & Townsend, J. (2002). Boundaries in marriage. MI: Zondervan.
- Gottman, J. (2015). The seven principles for making marriage work. Revised Ed. MA: Harmony.
- Keller, Timothy. (2013). The meaning of marriage: Facing the complexities of commitment with the wisdom of God. Reprint Ed. Penguin Books.
- Johnson, Sue. (2008). Hold me tight: Seven conversations for a lifetime of love. NY: Hachette Book Group.
- Johnson, Sue. (2013). Love Sense: The revolutionary new science of romantic relationships. NY: Little, Brown and Company.
- Penner, C., & Penner, J. (2003). The gift of sex: A guide to sexual fulfillment. TN: W Pub. Group.
- Weiner-Davis, Michele. (1992). Divorce Busting. NY: Simon & Schuster.
- Wheat, Ed & Wheat, Gaye. (2010). Intended for Pleasure: Sex Technique and Sexual Fulfillment in Christian Marriage, 4th Ed. MI: Fleming H. Revell.
- MacDonald, L. (2010). How to help your spouse heal from your affair: A compact manual for the unfaithful. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- Glass, S. (2004). Not “Just friends”: Rebuilding trust and recovering your sanity after infidelity. Atria Books.
- Snyder, D., Baucom, D., & Gordon, K. (2007). Getting past the affair: A program to help you cope, heal, and move on – together or apart. NY: The Guilford Press.
- Spring, J. A., & Spring, M. (1996). After the affair. NY: Perennial.