To Help You
Resources on separation and divorce
- Ahrons, C. (1994). The Good Divorce: Keeping Your Family Together When Your Marriage Comes Apart. New York: Harper Collins.
- Anderson, Susan. (2002). The Journey from Abandonment to Healing: Turn the End of a Relationship into the Beginning of a New Life. Berkley Trade.
- Clapp, Genevieve. (2000). Divorce and New Beginnings: A Complete Guide to Recovery, Solo Parenting, Co-Parenting, and Stepfamilies. Wiley.
- Fisher, B. (1992). Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends. 2nd ed. CA: Impact.
- Hetherington, E. & Kelly, J. (2002). For Better or for Worse: Divorce Reconsidered. New York: W. W. Norton.
- Oberlin, Loriann H. (2005). Surviving Separation And Divorce. 2nd Ed. Adams Media.
- Stoner, K. (1999). Using Divorce Mediation: Save Your Money and Your Sanity. CA: Nolo Press.
Books for children of divorce
- Brown, M. & L. (1988). Dinosaurs divorce. Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Masurel, C. (2003). Two homes. MA. Candlewick.
- Ricci, I. (1997). Mom’s House, Dad’s House: Making Two Homes for Your Child. New York: Fireside.
- Divorces info in Ontario
This site offers valuable info about separation and divorce in Ontario, including family law, books, meditation, etc.
- Ontario Association for Family Meditation
You can find various family meditators in Ontario.
- Ontario Collaborative Law Federation
You can locate various collaborative lawyers in Ontario.
This site is managed by DivorceCare. It offers a variety of books, support groups, and resources on divorce, including Christian resources.